The Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance is pleased to announce the release of the January/February 2018 edition of Cannabis Insider: Hawai‘i’s Cannabis Industry Journal. This unique, members-only resource is the premier industry publication, written exclusively for Hawai‘i’s medical cannabis industry.
In this issue, you will find articles that appeal to dispensaries, patients, doctors, industry stakeholders, and canna-businesses. Click here to view or download the PDF. The full Table of Contents includes:
- Legalize It – A comprehensive roadmap to legal, adult-use cannabis in Hawai‘i.
- HI4Cann – Introducing Hawai‘i’s new Super PAC—Hawai‘i For Responsible Cannabis Use.
- Q&A with Vicki Christopherson – A co-founding member of the Western Regional Cannabis Business Association talks WRCBA mission and the actions the organization has taken from the get-go.
- Patient or Criminal – The Honolulu Police Department denies medical cannabis patients new firearm permits and demands surrender of their firearms.
- Q&A with Adealani Wesley – Kush Bottles Hawai‘i’s general manager of marketing and public relations talks packaging, labeling, the Hawai‘i industry, and working in the California cannabis industry.
- Just How Dangerous Is Cannabis? – With mounting scientific data and anecdotal evidence, it is possible to differentiate between the perceived risks and actual risks from using cannabis.
- Continuing Medical Education In Hawai‘i – The John A. Burns School of Medicine’s first CME on medical cannabis kicked off with a cautious start.
- How To Guides – Find A Dispensary; Register As A Medical Cannabis Patient; A Physicians/APRNs Guide To Certifying Medical Cannabis Patients; Submit Testimony; Qualifying Ailments.
- Canna-Infused Recipes – Kale and sundried tomato stuffed chicken, and no-bake peanut butter pie—taking medicine never sounded so good.
- 2018 Legislative Session Preview – Cannabis bills for the 2018 legislative session.
- Act 230 Working Group – Recap of the December 2017 Act 230 Medical Cannabis Legislative Oversight Working Group meeting.
- Act 230 Working Group – Recap of the November 2017 Act 230 Medical Cannabis Legislative Oversight Working Group meeting.
It is the Alliance’s mission to provide up-to-date and relevant industry information to the patients, current and future dispensaries, and related businesses of Hawai‘i’s growing medicinal cannabis industry. If you are not yet a member of the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance, join today to receive Cannabis Insider bi-monthly, and take an active role in the future of Hawai‘i’s medical marijuana industry. Contact us today and we will send you the Cannabis Insider November/December 2017 edition absolutely free. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter. Raise your voice, take action, and join the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance today.