The Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance Industry Update: 2017 Summer Omnibus is here! This unique, members-only resource is the premier industry publication written exclusively for Hawai‘i’s medical cannabis industry.
- May/June 2017 Act 230 Working Group Meeting– Our comprehensive notes from the May/June meeting of the Medical Cannabis Working Group, including details about O‘ahu dispensary Manoa Botanicals.
- Q&A with Bill Jarvis, Chairman of Hawaii Medical College – Long standing C-suite executive and dispensary applicant Bill Jarvis weighs in on the dispensary licensing process, DOH Dispensary Program speed bumps, and his vision of a successful industry.
- Hawaii Cannabis Expo 2017 – Dr. Norm Goody discusses cannabis culture through the lens of the second annual cannabis expo.
- Legislator Report Card 2017 – Friend or foe? For or against? The Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance evaluates legislators who voted on medical cannabis legislation in the 29th Legislative Session.
- Q&A with Dustin Verity, Managing Partner of Verity CPAs – Dustin Verity talks about the importance of regular audits in a highly regulated industry and shares some tips on taxes and record keeping.
- The Cannabis DUI – Hawai‘i law defines four types of DUI. Criminal defense attorney Marcus Landsberg explains the challenges for law enforcement to asses and cite the cannabis DUI.
- 420 Forum: The Future of Cannabis in the Aloha State – Sitting alongside industry stakeholders on a panel hosted by the Democratic Party of Hawai‘i, key legislators supportive of the state’s new cannabis industry discussed the challenges of the current dispensary program and proposed paths to achieving a successful cannabis economy. Find out what they had to say.
- Canna-Infused Recipes – You can’t buy edibles, but you can make them yourself. Check out these recipes for the delicious Peanut Butter, Bacon, Banana, and Honey Sandwich, and a savory Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta.
- April 2017 Act 230 Legislative Working Group Meeting– Check out our comprehensive notes from the April meeting of the Medical Cannabis Working Group, including details from the Pono Life Sciences (Maui) dispensary presentation.
- How to Register as a Patient– This brief, DOH-approved document provides patients with the instructions to successfully complete the patient paperwork to obtain a 329 card.
- Physician/APRN Guide to Certifying Medical Cannabis Patients in Hawai‘i– This brief, DOH-approved document contains the instructions for physicians/APRN’s to successfully certify medical cannabis patients in Hawai‘i.
- Alliance Calendar – Finally, make sure you check out the Alliance Calendar at the end of the Industry Update. It’s full of industry and educational events occurring over the next few months.
It is the Alliance’s mission to provide up-to-date and relevant industry information to the patients, current and future dispensaries, and related businesses of Hawai‘i’s growing medicinal cannabis industry. If you are not yet a member of the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance, join today to receive the HDA Industry Update bi-monthly, and take an active role in the future of Hawai‘i’s medical marijuana industry. Contact us today and we will send you this 2017 Summer Omnibus edition of the Industry Update absolutely free. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter. Raise your voice, take action, and join the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance today.