The Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance is pleased to announce the release of the November/December 2017 edition of Cannabis Insider: Hawai‘i’s Cannabis Industry Journal. This unique, members-only resource is the premier industry publication, written exclusively for Hawai‘i’s medical cannabis industry.
In this issue, you will find articles that appeal to dispensaries, patients, doctors, industry stakeholders, and canna-businesses. The full Table of Contents includes:
- Economic Impacts of Legalization – An in-depth assessment of the regulatory framework and economic impacts of medical cannabis and legalization in the eight states that have passed adult-use legislation.
- Q&A with Aaron Nelson, Director of Actualization at 2020 Solutions – 2020 Solutions has four cannabis retail dispensaries in Washington State and Aaron shares his knowledge on product diversity, the benefits of adult use, and Hawai‘i’s rigorous licensing process.
- Cashless Transactions – Heightened security at dispensaries is all about all that cash on hand. Hawai‘i lawmakers have implemented a cashless banking solution to improve safety for patients and dispensaries.
- Advances In Medicine – Dr. Norman Goody breaks down the recent cannabis research on cancer, inflammation, and addiction.
- How To Find A Dispensary – It’s finally happening. All the boxes have been checked and the dispensaries are opening their doors. Here’s how to find them.
- How To CanPay – Hawai‘i dispensaries have adopted a cashless payment system. Before your next visit, follow these simple steps to download the app and create an account.
- Canna-Infused Recipes – Red beans and rice, and cucumber and watermelon salad—taking medicine
never sounded so good.
- Act 230 Working Group – Recap of the October 2017 Act 230 Medical Cannabis Legislative Oversight Working Group meeting.
- Act 230 Working Group – Recap of the September 2017 Act 230 Medical Cannabis Legislative Oversight Working Group meeting.
It is the Alliance’s mission to provide up-to-date and relevant industry information to the patients, current and future dispensaries, and related businesses of Hawai‘i’s growing medicinal cannabis industry. If you are not yet a member of the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance, join today to receive Cannabis Insider bi-monthly, and take an active role in the future of Hawai‘i’s medical marijuana industry. Contact us today and we will send you the Cannabis Insider November/December 2017 edition absolutely free. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter. Raise your voice, take action, and join the Hawai‘i Dispensary Alliance today.