This morning the Hawaii State Department of Health released the list of panel members who will be reviewing the dispensary license applications.
- H. David Bess – Professor of Management and Transportation at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- James E. Duffy, Jr – Retired Associate Justice of the Hawaii State Supreme Court
- John Fisher III – Scientific Director of Keystone Laboratories
- Phyllis Shimabukuro-Geiser – Deputy to the Chairperson of the Hawaii Board of Agriculture
- Keith R. Ridley – Chief of the Office of Health Care Assurance with the Hawaii State Department of Health
We will be sure to keep you updated with any developments concerning the panel and the merit selection process. If you have any questions for us or comments, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Join the Alliance today so you can receive the HDA Industry Update every month, Hawaii’s premier industry publication, and access to our growing network of the businesses and individuals who make up this new economy. Take an active role in the future of Hawai‘i’s medical marijuana industry, join the Alliance, and we will send you the March 2016 edition of the HDA Industry Update absolutely free to say thank you for your interest! You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.